Monday, December 6, 2010

Salsa Dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE14pUGDshs&feature=related


Este es una página web para baile de salsa. Baile de Salsa origina de Cuba. Los orígenes vienen de la inglesa Contredanse del siglo 17.


I chose salsa dancing because dance is a part of every culture and I think salsa dancing is a very beautiful type of dancing. Originating in Cuba, salsa dance has become prevalent in every Spanish speaking country. While I was in Mexico I learned how to salsa just a little and I fell in love with it. The moves for salsa are very difficult to master, but once mastered this partner dance is beautiful, sexy, and amazing. The picture and video I included in the blog post are from the Salsa World Championships held in Hollywood every year. The fact that there are now not only competitions, but world wide competitions show how much influence Hispanic culture has over the world. Boone should invest in a salsa dance club.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment